Every Monday, from 01/14/2019 to 03/04/2019, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Girls with Swords; How to Carry Your Cross Like a Hero, by Lisa Bevere
A passionate call for Christian women to effectively "wield the sword" of their God-given feminine strength against any evil that threatens them and those they love.
Creatively forging the imagery of swords, the Word of God, and the Cross, Girls with Swords will teach you:
• How to speak the language of heaven on earth
• What it means to intercede
• What it means to carry your cross
• What it means to be discerning
• How to disarm the enemy
• Why women are the enemy’s target—and why God needs them to be heroes
It’s time to take up your sword and be a hero.
Nursery care is available for children ages 0-3 with registration.
CLICK HERE to register.