We are designed for relationships.
God intends for us to share life together with others who are also seeking to grow with Him. This is why small groups are an essential part of church life at Fellowship, and why we encourage everyone to get connected into a small group.
A small group is a weekly gathering of 6-12 people who meet in a home, workplace or public space. Groups spend time studying God’s Word, enjoying fellowship, caring for the needs of one another, serving the needs of others and holding each other accountable for growing as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Groups come in all shapes and sizes – married couples, singles, men’s, women’s, with kids, without kids, etc.! No matter where you are or who you are, there’s a group where you can connect.
Our Approach to Groups
If you’ve experienced other churches, then you may already know that each church must define its approach or strategy to making disciples. Our approach at FBC is to help you grow in discipleship by connecting your personal time with God, the weekend worship experience and your small group to a church-wide focus on God’s Word. We call these the 3 Environments. Here’s how it works.
The 3 Environments
- Personal Bible Reading/Journaling: we use a reading plan (L3 Journal) as a way to grow in God’s Word and literally be “on the same page” as one another. The journal is simply a tool to capture our thoughts and reflect on what God is teaching us from His Word.
- Weekend Teaching: Our pastors teach from the Bible passages/themes that were read during our personal Bible reading the previous week.
- Small Groups: Groups discuss core, biblical
concepts and share personal discoveries made from both the reading and the weekend teaching.
How to Connect.
Are you ready to connect? We’re here to help you with your next steps.
1. Contact an Open Small Group
Click Here for a listing of our current, available small groups. You will find a brief description of the group and an email address to contact the group leader. They are expecting you!
2. Fill Out the Request Form
If you cannot find a group or are not interested in starting a group, please Click Here for our small group interest form and we will assist you in connecting with a small group.
3. Start a Group
Interested in forming a small group of your own? Please Click Here to fill out a group leader interest form and we will follow up with you.